So you’re trying to lose weight and everywhere you turn you hear about different magical herbs that are supposed to help boost your metabolism. So where do you turn? What should you try or should you just avoid it all?
It’s a hard question to answer but we’re going to give it a shot here. I’m going to show you 5 herbs that will help you to boost your metabolism.
- There are quite a few reasons arginine aids in losing weight. Arginine reduces fat mass and increases muscle mass. It also strengthens exercise performance.
- Increases the level of nitric oxide a gas which carries out many biological functions and also impacts weight loss favorably.
- Acts on the genetic level in order to manipulate fat metabolism.
- Increases the activity of brown fat- a type of body fat that burns fats and calories.It balances glucose and insulin levels to prevent fat deposition by excess glucose.
- Reduces abdominal obesity.
- Increases weight loss outcomes of low calorie diet and exercise.
- In combination with other amino acids and other fat burning agents like caffeine, arginine’s weight lowering effect increases.
L-Ornithine helps burn excess fat by releasing growth hormones. It also helps detoxify the body and promote lean muscle growth. These factors have encouraged many athletes and body builders to take L-Ornithine supplements to enhance their strength and body composition. A 2010 study from Kanazawa University and Fukui University in Japan proves the effectiveness of these amino acid supplements in muscle growth: http://www.scirp.org/journal/PaperInformation.aspx?paperID=1583
African Mango Seed Extract
A few studies have shown that supplements containing IG extract can aid in weight loss and lower blood cholesterol levels. Researchers suggest the high fiber content of the seed competes with cholesterol and helps remove it.
Beta alanine is a compound that is shown to improve lean muscle mass. It’s produced in the liver where it finds it’s way to skeletal muscle. One thing that it does is It increases energy output during activity. And buffers the ph in the muscle so that one can tolerate high intensity exercise longer.
Also known as golden root or artcic root. Extracts of rhodiola rosea have the capacity to activate hormone-sensitive lipase, thus increasing the breakdown of fat stored in adipose tissue.
Apparently, the compound rosavin specifically contributes to fat breakdown. And when an extract of rhodiola rosea is taken in conjunction with moderate exercise, fatty tissue breakdown increases. In human clinical studies, administration of rhodiola rosea extract, in combination with moderate exercise, produced significant weight loss. The moral of this story? Extracts of rhodiola rosea, standardized to a specific level of rosavin, in combination with regular exercise, can accelerate weight loss.
Putting it all together.
So you can go around and try to find each of these supplements. One thing we offer is to provide these things for you. Our weight loss protocol addresses the 8 different reasons weight loss is almost impossible. Metabolism is one of them and there’s a single product inside of the program that are drops that provide these supplements I mentioned plus astralagus, l carnitine, maca, nyguem, and more to make sure that you are improving your metabolism and burning fat safely.
So, click the link above if you want to check out our weight loss seminar, learn about the 8 reasons we struggle losing weight and what you must do about it. Join us, watch to the end and get my 21 day fitness fast track program for free just for attending. Have a great day!